Relax While We Help You Look Your Best
Our facials leave you feeling bright, confident, and rejuvenated. Facials from Elite Aesthetics are an opportunity to help skin look younger. Along with cleansing the skin, facials promote blood circulation, encourage collagen development, boost cell regeneration, and offer essential nourishment.
Facials from Elite Aesthetics
Elite’s Top 2 Medical Facials
1. Aquagold “Red Carpet” Facial: Ultimate facial for that Red Carpet WOW effect
- Smaller pores
- Luminous skin
- Smooth skin texture
- Reduce sebum production
- Brighten and lighten skin
- What is Aquagold? Aquagold is a micro injection system that uses 24ct gold plated needles to painlessly and effectively deliver custom solutions into the top layers of the skin.
- Facial includes: mechanical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells from the surface to allow for optimal penetration of solution, custom microinfusion, brightening mask, followed by 10 minutes of LED light therapy.
- Customized infusions may include the following ingredients: micro-neurotoxin, hyaluronic acid, skinboosters, stem cell boosters, lightening agents, vitamins, and PRP.
- No downtime, results seen in 1-2 weeks and lasts for 3 months!
2. Vampire Facial
- Includes SkinPen (the brand name) microneedling + PRP
- Popular among celebrities
- What does it do? The Vampire Facial turns back the clock by tightening and brightening the skin, diminishing pore size, softens acne scars and overall skin textural issues, smooths fine lines and wrinkles, and prevents skin aging.
- What is PRP? PRP uses your own platelets which contain essential growth factors and infuses them back into the skin to stimulate collagen production and promote faster healing
- Treatment includes: taking a small sample of your blood, numbing the face with our topical numbing cream, performing SkinPen microneedling with your own PRP all over the face.
- Treatments are completely and totally pain free with the use of numbing cream (yes, completely – we promise).
- For regular anti-aging maintenance, we recommend quarterly treatments.
- For specific skin issues including acne scars, areas of fine lines and wrinkles, etc, we recommend a series of 1-5 sessions spaced 1 month apart.