What is Upneeq?
Upneeq is an eye drop used to treat low-lying lids and lifts your upper eyelids to open your eyes more.
Who is a good candidate for Upneeq?
Upneeq is great for the following:
- Eyelid asymmetries
- Desire to look and feel less tired looking in the eyes
- Eyelash extensions wearers who feel heavy in the upper lids
- Important events where you will be photographed and want eyes to appear more open
- Those who experience heaviness in the lids after Botox injections (none of my clients of course :))
- Those looking for daily or selective eyelid rejuvenation
- Anyone who reads, drives, or works on a computer for long periods of time
Are there any contraindications?
Absolutely not! Safe for everyone to use. For contact wearers — you must remove contacts prior to adding drops to the eye and may reapply contacts after fifteen minutes.
How to apply?
One drop in each eye fifteen minutes before an event, thirty minutes to fully kick in, and lasts up to eight hours.
How much does it cost?
$260 for a forty-five-day supply. You may choose to use them every day or sporadically for important events, etc.